1/01/2005

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2005!

OK, that’s it, that’s all the joy I can muster. I’m in a slump again, a bad slump. We’re talking deep depression here. Laid off from my job (at Christmas no less), single at New Year’s (it makes me feel even more lonely than Valentine’s Day), and generally feeling down in the dumps.

But I’m working on it.

I’ve been exercising, although I’m certain my endorphins are dysfunctional. Instead of walking out of the gym and saying, “Wow, I feel like a better person,” I usually walk out and say, “Wow, I can’t move my freaking arms!”

I’ve even been using this “sun lamp,” that my mom has. She says it helps with the winter blahs. I haven’t been feeling any different, I just feel like I need sunglasses all the time.

Here’s hoping for a better 2005.

No comments: