6/13/2004

I haven’t had much to say lately. My life has become a death race to find a job. I have been searching, posting and mailing in all categories, not just graphic design. Once again I find myself copiously reaffirmed that no one wants me… for anything. It’s like I’m trying to get a date, but there’s an evil head growing out of my neck that tries to bite anyone who comes near. I can’t even get the jobs I’d settle for.
(“Dear Sir, with unveiled excitement I look forward to starting my fast-paced career as a file clerk.”)

Honestly though, there still are a handful of jobs I won’t do, including telemarketing and that job where you have to stick your hand up a cow’s ass (you know, from that movie). I guess I can’t be picky. But if those were my last two options and I had to choose one, I certainly would have no problem spending all day elbow deep in cow.

No comments: