12/30/2004

Florida Day 4: Epcot (12/8/04)

Epcot was fine and dandy.

Ug, don’t feel like writing anymore.

It was largely an educational and enlightening experience, well, for me anyway (I pussed out on a few of the wild rides).

Highlights included an enlightening presentation on animation, various moving movie and anamatronic rides, all kinds of science and technology doohickeys, and a large international pavilion featuring cultures from all over the world.

My dad made a note of how, besides a few shows and about one culture film in each area, the international area was really just a string of gift shops, an international super mall if you will. He had that right, but I enjoy shopping, so I was OK with it.

Apparently Disney makes it a policy to hire only natives of that country in each international pavilion. I was crazy about this, it was so cool. It was a kaleidoscope of accents and mannerisms. And the women, oh the women, exotic and lovely. In the hot chick international category, we have a tie for first place between the strong yet delicate women of Germany (well, of Epcot Germany anyway. The real Germans might be different), and the exotic beauties of Japan. I bet I’d be a stud in Japan. A tall American stud muffin with my wild Western manners. I would dominate Japan like Godzilla… or not… it’s just a theory I have.

One new album “Other Misc Shots,” can be found at the picture site http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/radioactiveegg03/my_photos , comprised mainly of pictures taken by other members of my family. Some good stuff in there.

No comments: