5/07/2006

Snooty Bartender: Good evening, sir. And what would you like to drink?
Jon: I’ll have a Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
Snooty Bartender: I’m sorry sir, but we can’t serve that drink to men.
Jon: …huh?
Snooty Bartender: We reserve Mike’s for our female patrons.
Jon: What? Why?
Snooty Bartender: Because it’s a bitch beer.
Jon: A bitch beer?
Snooty Bartender: Yes sir, a beer consumed by bitches.
Jon: So you’re saying all women are bitches?
Snooty Bartender: What I’m saying is that men order beer, and women order malt beverages. Men who consume malt beverages are bitches.
Jon: And what do you call women who drink beer?
Snooty Bartender: They are still women, and more appealing women, if I may say so.
Jon: But I don’t like beer.
Snooty Bartender: I believe that is a common side effect of having your testicles removed, sir. Why don't I just pour you a nice cold gingerale.
Jon: Sigh. Fine.

No comments: