10/17/2003

I had a job interview this week. For those of you who don’t remember what it’s like to play the field, a job interview is where you gather up your portfolio, dress up, go to the potential employer’s office and, essentially, be their bitch for a half hour or so.

The place I interviewed seemed cool though. The one thing that caught me off guard was the size of the office. It was roughly the size of my car. I had expected bigger because in the SIX times I had tried to call the CEO, he had never once answered. This led me to believe that he was out in the fields, or walking around the factory floor amongst the people.

That minor quibble aside, it had a friendly atmosphere and I got the impression that it was the kind of place I wouldn’t mind working in. I shall now cross my fingers and kiss my graphic design voodoo doll.

No comments: