11/06/2003

Last time I was at Blockbuster I bought a copy of "28 Days Later." Anyone will tell you that buying movies at Blockbuster is incredibly stupid. Because of some bizarre space-time flux, movies at Blockbuster cost more than they do anywhere else on earth. The fact that this movie was on sale did not help. I shelled out my $22.50 (plus tax) simply because I just happend to be there. A few days later I found myself at Best Buy and, not to my surprise, the actual price of 28 Days Later was $19.99. I proceeded to kick myself. Today I got my usual junk mail from Hotmail.com (I actually signed up for the DVD newsletter), and I was offered a copy of 28 Days Later for $18.50. I kicked myself even harder. I suppose a week from now the price will keep dropping and it'll be on sale for $17.00. If anyone in America want's to save money on DVD's, let me know and I'll buy it first.

No comments: