1/02/2004

Having a few days off this week is kind of nice. Of course, as usual I'm not being paid for having a few days off, that's not so nice. It's like going on vacation and getting fired at the same time.

I'm having a very difficult time accepting this freelance bullshit, even after all this time. I honestly cannot imagine how having "Creative Freedom," makes up for not having medical benefits, holidays, paid vacation, and workers comp. I need a real job badly.

And my apartment is vibrating again. For about 30 seconds at a time, then it's quiet for a few mintues, then it shakes again. I cannot even fathom what device my neighbors may be using. Even if I had a dirty mind, I couldn't accept that a dildo existed that could shake my pots and pans from that distance. That would be the kind of device you'd end up misusing, and it would take the doctors two hours just to get the smile off your face.

Of course, even if I didn't have a dirty mind, what would I say? "Hi, I'm the tenant from downstairs, could you stop... vibrating... up here?"

GOD DAMNIT! It's shaking again. It's like a fucking helicopter going by!

No comments: