1/11/2004

In the spirit of Amityville, last night my walls dripped with a bodily fluid.

It started just past midnight. I was watching TV when I noticed a dripping sound. I followed the sound to my bathroom and found the walls and ceiling near the door dripping wet. I didnt' know quite what to do. I ran out and knocked on my upstairs neighbor's door. When he answered I said, "Is your bathroom flooding?"

What he told me was the next worst thing to, "The pipes have burst! Run for your life!" He said, "Oh yea, sorry, our toilet backed up."

Toliet. My walls were dripping with Pee Pee water.

They managed to fix the problem and I was left to clean up my bathroom. I found myself wondering what the proper amount of sanitation was for such an accident. The towel I had originally thrown on the floor to soak up the "Water," was most likely going to end up in the garbage. I wiped down the walls with a wet cloth and then some Clorox disinfectant wipes, same with the surrounding area. I mopped the floor and decided that was as much as I could do. The next step would be to forget what had just happened.

No comments: