2/14/2004

I should have known it was Valentine’s Day. I was wondering why I felt so shitty. I thought I had some bad nachos or something.

I keep telling myself that I shouldn’t sit here stewing in my apartment, but going out is worse. I went to the video store and I counted 37 happy couples along the way. Rotten bastards.

I know I should go out and try and meet people, but where? I’m open to suggestions. I could go to a bar and nurse my bitter beer while I watch some sport that I couldn’t give a fuck about. I could cruise the mall for jailbait. I could stand outside of McDonalds with a paper cup and a cardboard sign, “Need to Meet New People!” Wow, I have so many options. Besides, I’m moving soon. What good would it do to meet new people then move away a week later?

And of course whatever that vibrating thing upstairs is, it’s been going almost all day long.

No comments: